Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Props To Carol

Hello everyone, this week I finally got to work on some designs for an upcoming CBC Kids' children show. Everything had to be designed in flash, which was new to me. It took me a while to figure things out before I could actually make things work. Not only I am building props, but I have to also design how to make them move which is animating as well. I learned many new things such as making a symbol inside a symbol so I can have different instance inside so I have the option of changing to what I want to show the audience.

I also learned to put textures onto an object I drew by using a mask so that only certain parts of it would show. There were also other little things I learned to make things a lot easier to manage later on. As an result, I made a cannonball, an acorn and a fan with different components and views.

Down below is the fan I made, you can't see it moving but the button can be pushed. The fans are also spinning at different speed. You can also see all the layers inside.






No comments:

Post a Comment